Dear SABE Members,
The Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE) is happy to announce that we will devote 7,500 USD to fund workshops on Behavioral Economics, to be held in 2020.
Proposals (2-3 pages) should include:
- Organizers and host institution
- Tentative guest speakers
- Dates, venue, etc.
- The link to the offical website of the workshop (if available)
- Amount of money requested and rationale (SABE will fund no more than USD 3,000 per workshop)
- Specify the activities that will benefit PhD students
Timeline of the call:
- Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 15
- Successful applicants will be contacted no later than January 15
- All information can be retrieved in the attached file
- For informal inquiries, please also use the above email
Also, please forward the call to everyone who might be interested.
Looking forward to your proposals
SABE Executive Director
Behnud Mir Djawadi
SABE workshop coordinator