Become a SABE member today and benefit from many services and networks our Society provides for researchers, practitioners and professionals interested in Behavioral Economics.
As a member you are entitled to:
- attend SABE annual conferences and present if your paper/poster is accepted (subject to payment of conference fees)
- apply to organize sessions at prestigious events such as at meetings of the Allied Social Sciences Associations (ASSA), or the Southern Economic Association (SEA)
- receive our bi-annually newsletter
- get informed about job openings (for Ph.D. students, postdocs, etc.), workshops, conferences, call for papers and other SABE events
- receive a 15% discount on all CEBEX (Center for Behavioral Experiments) conferences and workshops
- get involved in the organization of the Society, self-nominate for distinct positions within the governing bodies of the Society and different committees, nominate the President, and vote for Board members.
SABE membership is renewed annually. In general, it runs for one year from the date you paid and is good for one annual SABE or joined SABE/IAREP conference. The membership fee is automatically included in the conference registration fee, so if you attended a recent SABE or SABE/IAREP conference, your membership is current.
All payments are made via secure internet protocol and cannot be accessed by a third party. When you pay with PayPal, transaction is encrypted and directly made through PayPal’s secure gateways, so your financial information is never shared with us. Your credit card details are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer protocol and are never transmitted in clear text over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank. At no time we have access to your details and do not keep them on the server, which is why they are requested again each time you make a new transaction on our sites.
If you have any questions, please write to SABE Treasurer, Natalia Czap: firstname.lastname@example.org.