The Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE) is happy to announce that we will devote 5,000 USD to fund workshops on behavioral economics, to be held in 2018.
Proposals (2-3 pages) should include:
- Organizers and host institution
- Tentative guest speakers
- Dates, venue, etc.
- Amount of money requested and rationale (SABE will fund no more than USD 3,000 per workshop)
- Specify if there are activities that will benefit PhD students
Timeline of the call:
- Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30
- Successful applicants will be contacted no later than November 15
For informal inquiries, please also use the above email.
Please forward the call to everyone who might be interested.
Looking forward to your proposals.
Behnud Mir Djawadi
Alexis Belianin, Shabnam Mousavi, Axel Sonntag
SABE workshop coordinators