- April 2, 2018
Behavioural science is fast emerging as a versatile area of scientific knowledge with wide applications. As evidenced by contemporary research in behavioural and experimental economics, there is a steady push toward incorporating behavioural science in resolving various policy issues (particularly in developing countries such as India), addressing organizational challenges, and enhancing our understanding of economic behaviour. This workshop aims to equip participants with the foundational principles of behavioural economics, toolkits to address relevant research problems, and the critical ability to apply lessons from behavioural sciences to diverse areas in policy and organizational issues.
Speakers at our workshop include:
- Prof. Dilip Soman, Rotman School of Business, University of Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Sujoy Chakravarty, Centre for Economic Studies & Planning,
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Dr. Pawan Bakhshi, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, New Delhi
- Dr. Neela Saldanha, Centre for Social and Behaviour Change,
- Ashoka University, Sonepat (TBC)
- Vivek Balaraman, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Research Dev. & Design Centre, Pune
- Visit the website: https://www.
- Call: +91 9167226464
- Email: email@example.com