In response to the call for workshop proposals, SABE received 16 very strong proposals, all outlining plans for high quality workshops in line with the aims of SABE, making the selection process a very competitive and tough one.
Following an objective assessment of each proposal by SABE’s workshop panel (along the criteria outlined in the call for proposals), SABE is very pleased to announce the winners, all of which SABE can devote – at least some – funding to.
In total SABE is able to grant a total of $8000 to the following successful proposals:
- “Workshop on Behavioural and Experimental Economics”, Monk Prayogshala, Mumbai, India
- “Winter Experimental Social Science Institute Workshop”, New York University, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- “TAPMI-MPIB-SOTON Winter School on Bounded Rationality”, Manipal, India
- “Promoting Behavioral and Experimental Economics in Latin America”, Bogota, Colombia
- “Workshop on Psychological Game Theory: Emotions and Economic Theory”, Otranto, Italy
Despite not being able to fund all high quality proposals, we would like to thank all applicants for their submissions and would like to strongly encourage them to apply to future SABE calls.